We’re ready to inspire you.
In this creative writing workshop you will create new writing via inspiring creative writing prompts as well as participate in a structured and supportive critique session where you can get feedback on any project. Writers can bring in up to 20-pages every week for feedback.
Writers of all skill levels and genres come to this group for the constructive, supportive critique on their current writing projects in a safe environment from a qualified group leader and from fellow group members. Our guided critique process has firm rules established through years of experience that helps keep the critique both constructive and supportive. Critique should help elevate your writing and get you excited about the possibilities, not leave you feeling dejected and discouraged.
This workshop remains open to all writers and is not limited by genre nor by experience level. Everyone needs inspiration. And story is story, regardless of genre or format. Poets, screenwriters, essayists, sci-fi writers, aspiring TV writers, no matter what you write, you are welcome here.
What will you get out of our groups?
- Get constructive, supportive critique on your current writing project in a safe environment from a qualified group leader and your fellow group members, regardless of the type or genre of the project.
- Leave the group with a notebook filled with new stories and story ideas
- Reignite your passion for writing
- Connect with other writers in your area
- Create new stories; generate new ideas every week through improvisational creative writing exercises
- Elevate your writing
- Experiment with different voices, different genres
Dates & Location
Check our Writing Workshops page for current workshops in West Hollywood.
Areas convenient to this workshop:
We have several groups throughout the greater Los Angeles area. This group is most convenient to the following areas:
- Miracle Mile
- Century City
- Beverly Hills
- North Hollywood
- West Hollywood
- Studio City
- West LA
- Culver City
- East Los Angeles
- West Los Angeles
- Hancock Park