Nicole is the owner of Los Angeles Writers Group and a writing coach.
- Success stories
- 40 clients have completed drafts of their book.
- Thanked in 5 books.
- 5 clients are currently seeking representation.
- 3 currently being considered by agents.
- 2 clients have sold their books to traditional publishers (due out summer 2021)
- Developmental Editing and First-Draft Coaching for Fiction, Memoir, Nonfiction, & Screenplays
- Creativity Coaching
- Productivity Coaching
- Scene Improvement
- Writer’s blocks
Nicole Criona founded LAwritersgroup.com in 2003. She specializes in Developmental Editing and coaching fiction writers, nonfiction writers, and screenwriters who want to complete their first draft.
Nicole authored the successful Get Writing Again in 15 Days email course.
While Nicole focuses mostly on helping writers, Nicole’s writing credits include poetry and fiction on Hissquarterly.com (Sanity is a One-Trick Pony issue), Strongverse.org, Six Sentences, and Narrative Magazine, among others. She is currently working on a novel and a non-fiction book. Read Nicole’s poem, Advice to an Angel About to Fall. She has also worked as a freelance and content writer.
Schedule a Free Consultation
I believe if we are meant to work together, we will, and because of that, I don’t believe in high-pressure sales tactics. My consultations are all about getting to know if we are right for each other.