New! 6-Session Audio Class!
Curb perfectionism, relieve self-pressure, have fun, and write more.
Entire books are dedicated to overcoming resistance to creativity. Some posit that resistance can be overcome by sheer will. Others posit that resistance is simply a fact of life. Others offer solutions to trick yourself into productivity. What if they are all missing the point and resistance is showing up for a reason?
In this six-week audio course, you will learn techniques for creating a more sustainable writing practice while embracing laziness in a new, rebellious, and creative way.
Does the following cycle sound familiar to you? You have a hard time sitting down to write. You beat yourself up for being lazy. You pressure yourself to get more words on the page. Then you have a hard time sitting down to write again.
You’re not lazy. Most writers aren’t lazy.
With Nicole’s experience coaching writers and Ellen Archer’s experience in mind-body techniques, we’ve designed a six-week audio course that will give you a new perspective and new techniques for dealing with resistance and self-pressure.
Introducing Lazybones Writing Magic.
In this course, you will:
- Start to reduce guilt and pressure to unlock creativity.
- Understand the importance of downtime.
- Learn how to feel good now, instead of waiting to feel good based on your goals.
- Examine how your emotions make you a better writer.
- Develop new skills to generate inspiration and write more often.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’d rather do the dishes than write.
- You’re feeling blocked.
- You’re not writing but want to.
- Writing feels daunting.
- You perform elaborate rituals to sit down and write.
- Writing doesn’t feel fun or creative anymore.
- You’re writing a personal story and the memories are painful.
- Writing your story causes stress or discomfort.
|Meetings:||Six content-rich audio lessons containing lifetime mind-body skills, 10 – 20 minutes each, one class per week with PDF notes and homework assignments to be completed on your own. You will be emailed the audio link weekly.|
|Skill Level:||Anyone over the age of 18|
|Requirements:||You write or want to write and have internet access, email, and a web browser.|
|Important Terms & Conditions:||Read our full refund policy here.|
Coming Soon! Join our mailing list for priority notification.