Productive writers have a plan and stick to it. If you long to be one of those writers, now is the time to get a jump on your 2016 writing goals, to accomplish those projects you didn’t quite finish in 2015 or projects you want to start in the new year.
I’m now taking only 15 appointments for my annual goal-settings sessions for writers who want to develop a plan to reach a writing goal (or goals) in 2016. These unique sessions help you outline a plan for you to accomplish next year’s writing goals. In your three (3) hour personalized one-on-one session, together we will:
- Gain clarity on your goals
- Construct a reasonable, reachable plan to complete your draft
- Identify what you need to learn in order to complete your goals
- Identify blocks and distractions and come up with a plan to overcome them
- Develop a ‘Slip-Up Plan’ for when you get off-track from your goals
To book a session, please book a free 20-minute consultation.