Add some creativity to your life.
All-New Live Online Creative Writing Workshops
Log in for this in-person generative writing workshop to tap into your creativity, find inspiration, and write pages that will surprise you.
- Get writing tips and learn what’s working in your writing and why.
- Receive encouragement and find inspiration.
- Write for two hours with creative peers and leave with new material.
- Receive new prompts every week focusing on craft growth and craft (voice, conflict, poetic devices, etc.).
- Try your hand at different kinds of writing (fiction, creative non-fiction, poetry, memoir, etc.)
Please note that these online writing workshops are not lecture-based. We get right down to writing. We choose prompts based on education and creativity value. There is no critique (as each piece you write is so new), only much-needed positive reinforcement about the potential of your piece. You’ll generate writing you would have never otherwise created, and you’ll learn writing tools along the way.
The best part is that you don’t have to travel to get to class! Anyone from anywhere can participate as long as you speak and write in English.
|Creative Writing Workshop – All Genre||A weekly generative creative writing workshop. Writers of all genres and skill levels are welcome to attend.||Live on Zoom
Saturdays @ 10:00 am PST
Sundays @ 11:00 am PST
|Nicole Criona||$39 per workshop||Register Here|
|Transitioning from Fan Fiction to Original Fiction—NEW||Move from fanfic to original fic with a highly rated and reviewed fanfic writer who did just that!||Live on Zoom
Once a month
Click on Register Here for dates
2:30 pm PST
|Rachel Stull||$57 per Workshop||Register Here|
|Lazybones Writing Magic Six-Week Audio Course||Lazybones Writing Magic helps you get motivated to write by teaching mind-body techniques to remove blocks that hinder creativity.||Six Week Audio Course||Ellen Archer||$99 On Sale