Add some creativity to your life.
All-New Live Online Creative Writing Workshops
Log in for this in-person generative writing workshop to tap into your creativity, find inspiration, and write pages that will surprise you.
- Get writing tips and learn what’s working in your writing and why.
- Receive encouragement and find inspiration.
- Write for two hours with creative peers and leave with new material.
- Receive new prompts every week focusing on craft growth and craft (voice, conflict, poetic devices, etc.).
- Try your hand at different kinds of writing (fiction, creative non-fiction, poetry, memoir, etc.)
Please note that these online writing workshops are not lecture-based. We get right down to writing. We choose prompts based on education and creativity value. There is no critique (as each piece you write is so new), only much-needed positive reinforcement about the potential of your piece. You’ll generate writing you would have never otherwise created, and you’ll learn writing tools along the way.
The best part is that you don’t have to travel to get to class! Anyone from anywhere can participate as long as you speak and write in English.
|Saturday Creative Writing Workshop||A weekly generative creative writing workshop. Writers of all genres and skill levels are welcome to attend.||Live Online Zoom Workshop
10:00 a.m. PST to 12:30 p.m. PST
$37 per workshop
Instructor: Nicole Criona
|Lazybones Writing Magic Six-Week Audio Course||Lazybones Writing Magic helps you get motivated to write by teaching mind-body techniques to remove blocks that hinder creativity.||Six-Week Audio Course. All you need is your computer, tablet, or phone browser to listen.
One course per week delivered to your inbox.
Instructors: Nicole Criona and Ellen Archer