Finish your book.
First Drafts Completed by Members: 15
This Monthly Support Group for writers is an ongoing Coaching program designed to support you through finishing your first draft. This program takes a holistic and immersive approach, and we’ve organized it to support you while you finish your book.
Get 30-minute weekly meetings with a coach and the option to attend online group coaching meetings. This coaching program is one of our least expensive book coaching programs.
This support group for writers gives you: the ongoing and loving support of an intuitive and experienced book coach, the support of fellow writers who are also finishing their books, accountability, and access to a coach who has helped many writers overcome blocks, maintain momentum, and complete their books.
Join if you want to:
- Set reasonable, sustainable goals
- Finish your book
- Want ongoing accountability
- Have someone to call when you’re feeling blocked or unproductive
- Find solutions to blocks and stalls
- Have access to ongoing creative support
- Learn new tools for outlining, writing scenes, character development, structure, outlining, and more
- Get help from a Professional Writing Coach who’s helped many writers complete their books
- Have access to and develop tight bonds with a group of writers who share your goals and have similar struggles
- Get priority access and discounts to workshops and retreats
- Get discounts on additional private coaching
- Be more productive
Monthly Support Group for Writers: Program Details
- Weekly 30-minute meetings that include comments and editing on up to 10 pages you can submit pages per session
- Access to Group Coaching meetings
- Two Monthly Online Meetings:
- We meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday via online video conference every month from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. PST
- View our group coaching meetings schedule
- Cost: $45 per meeting
- Venmo to nicole-criona if you want to attend or sign up via PayPal, below.
- Two Monthly Online Meetings:
Best of all, there is no commitment. You can cancel your monthly subscription at any time.
“I had taken every writing class I could find both online and in-person for over three years, yet I was still floundering around with an unwritten novel in my head. Frustrated and skeptical, I went to yet another class and met Nicole Criona – and everything changed. First Draft Incubator was different. And her
one-one-onepersonal attention was just what I needed. With her kindness and gentle encouragement, before I knew it I had an outline. She was so generous with her ideas and so sure of my ability and our way forward that I believed her. And it worked. Three months later, I had sixty written pages with a clear idea of where I was going. Every week, she helped me hurdle stumbling blocks and climb out of writing bogsthat threatened to stop me in my tracks. Now, here I am, sixteen months later with a finished first draft. It is the single biggest personal accomplishment ofmy life and she is the reason I got here. The joy is real! I cannot thank her enough. Nicole, you were the flashlight in my darkest forest. We did it!!”
If you’re in the middle of writing a book and you feel like there’s no end in sight, this is the workshop for you. I joined the bi-weekly First Draft Incubator three months ago (after completing the introductory 6-week FDI course), and now I’m on the verge of finishing the first draft of a novel. The beauty of this bi-weekly online workshop is that it takes a lot of the loneliness out of the writing process, allowing participants to discuss the challenges they’re facing, and to offer support, solutions, and encouragement to each other in a completely relaxed, nurturing, and non-judgmental environment. There are added benefits, too, such as a book club, private time with the instructor, and occasional special guest speakers! The FDI incubator 2.0 is part writer’s circle, part book club, part therapy session. I leave every meeting feeling hopeful, refreshed, empowered, and more prepared to move confidently forward with my project. So will you.
Who Can Participate
Novel writers, memoir writers, or nonfiction writers who have a project in mind and are ready to finish their book can participate in our monthly support group for writers.
What if I’m Not Ready for Group Interaction?
You can choose which group meetings you’d like to attend, or attend none at all.
Learn More about our Monthly Support Group for Writers
Want more information? Schedule a free 20-minute meeting with me, and I’ll tell you all about it and answer all your questions or simply sign up now.
Cost: $247.00 USD / month
Currently on sale for $195 for the first two months until 03/31/2020
Online Group Coaching Meetings :
$45.00 per meeting – to sign up for a meeting, Venmo $45 to nicole-criona or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the monthly support group for writers here:
If you are interested in receiving critique or guidance on your book project, please check out our Private Coaching options or schedule a free coaching/editing consultation. View all creative writing workshops here.