Is it time to finish that book?
Make steady progress
The Scene A Week Coaching Program is program to support you while you finish your book.
This program gives you weekly 30-minute coaching sessions and feedback on up to 10 pages per session. You write and submit a scene a week, and get feedback on your scenes designed to upgrade your scenework.
This is our least expensive book coaching program.
This coaching program gives you the ongoing accountability, and access to a coach who has helped many writers overcome blocks, maintain momentum, and complete their books.
- 30-minute weekly private coaching sessions
- Submit 10 pages per week for feedback
- Access to 2 monthly online group coaching meetings:
- We meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday via online video conference every month from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. PST
- Cost: $45 minus 20% discount (see below)
- Workshop Discounts
- 20% off Workshops and retreats
- Best of all, there is no commitment. You can cancel your monthly subscription at any time.
Who Can Participate
Novel writers, memoir writers, or nonfiction writers, who have a project in mind and are ready to finish their book.
How to Learn More
Want more information? Schedule a free 30-minute meeting with me, and I’ll tell you all about it and answer all your questions or simply sign up now!
|A Scene A Week Coaching Package|
|Non-Coaching Client: $195 USD / month
Group Coaching Meetings (optional): $45 – Venmo to nicole-criona if you want to attend.
If you’d like more intensive one-on-one coaching, please check out our private coaching.