Many of our instructors also work privately with clients as coaches or book editors.
Book Editor or Writing Coach?
Don’t know if you need a writing coach or an editor?
- If you have completed multiple drafts, you need an editor, so continue reading.
- If you don’t have a completed project or have finished your first draft, you need a coach.
We can help with:
- Editing services including reads, manuscript consults, critiques, developmental edits, line/copy edits
- Developmental Editing and First-Draft Coaching for genre and at all levels (beginner-professional) for popular fiction, literary fiction, memoir, Sci-fi/Fantasy, Romance, New Adult, Young Adult, Middle School, Picture Books, general/creative non-fiction, essay, screenplay, writing for theatre, television writing, notebook writing, journaling, spiritual writing
- Creativity Coaching
- Productivity Coaching
- Scene Improvement
- Writer’s blocks
- Writing coaching across genre and at all levels (beginner- professional) for literary fiction, memoir, Sci-fi/Fantasy, Romance, New Adult, Young Adult, Middle School, Picture Books, general/creative non-fiction, essay, journalism, blogging, screenplay, writing for theatre, television writing, notebook writing, journaling, spiritual writing
- Beginner’s Writing Coaching (for those who want to learn to write, or have been away from writing for a long time)
- Submission research
Schedule a consultation here to talk about your needs or to discuss whether or not you need a book coach or a book editor. Or email us at email@example.com.
If you are interested in receiving critique or guidance on your book project, please check out our Private Coaching options or schedule a free coaching/editing consultation. View all creative writing workshops here.