Poetry Workshop in Los Angeles
In this workshop, the first part of the day is spent getting creative, writing new poems inspired by creative writing prompts that are specifically designed to awaken and revive your inner poet. We’ll then break for lunch (bring a sack lunch) and afterwards, participate in a guided group critique session, where writers can have their poetry critiqued by Sanora, and other group members, in a constructive and supportive manner. During critique, Sanora’s poetic brilliance and insights will help each poet hone in on the best possible version of their work.
This workshop is open to poets of all levels and it works for everyone!
- Leave the group with new ideas, and at least one poem you can work on post the workshop
- Reignite your passion for writing
- Connect with other writers in your area
- Hone your voice
- Receive real-time feedback and suggestions to refine poems produced in the workshop
- Receive refinement suggestions on any previously written poetry (3 poems maximum)
What to bring:
- A pen and notebook
- A sack lunch
- Your passion for poetry, reading & writing
- No laptops, please
** Check our current workshop schedule for the next date **