We’ve been working with writers for more than 10 years, helping them understand creative blocks so they can move past them, and helping them to create a successful writing habit. Like Julia Cameron says, we help writers “accumulate pages, not judgements.”
Why use a Life Coach for Writers, specifically, instead of a general Life Coach? As writers ourselves, we’ve been through the ups and downs and made the mistakes that many aspiring creative writers don’t even know they are making. Because of this, we know how to help you avoid these mistakes and point writers in the direction of creative productivity.
Who should work with a Life Coach for Writers? Writers who:
- Are working on a project and would like some accountability and guidance
- Want to improve their writing habits
- Want to overcome creative blocks
- Learn why you don’t need to wait for inspiration
- Get help with establishing and reaching goals
- Overcome unreasonable expectations
- Need help creative brainstorming
- Help fixing structural and character development issues
- Understanding next steps
- Need help finding professionals (editors, proofreaders, etc.)
Get a free 20 minute phone conference to talk about your needs and determine if this is the best coaching situation for you. We work in person (in Los Angeles), by phone, or via Skype™.