Check out our all-new online group coaching program for writers – The First Draft Incubator
Come to any of our meetings to set goals, meet other writers, ask questions about any aspect of the creative writing process, and accountability for your projects. Group coaching for writers is for:
– Writers struggling in any way;
– Writers who are working on a project and would like some accountability, guidance, or tips to overcome writer’s block;
– Writers who want to discuss their writing practice in general, learn to manufacture new inspiration, get help with goal-setting, and benefit from other writers’ experiences.
Come to the group and get help with:
- Setting goals and being accountable
- Creating a sustainable writing practice
- Overcoming creative blocks
- Creative brainstorming
- Next steps in the writing process
- Advice on finding professionals (editors, proofreaders, etc.)
What we do not do:
- Refer you to agents or publishers.
- Critique any work you bring in (take a look at our Writing Group and Critique Workshops for that).
No two group coaching for writers meetings are the same as they are based on the individual needs of each participant, so attend as many as you’d like! If you are interested in private one-on-one coaching, you can schedule a free 20-minute phone consultation or book an appointment with a private coach here.