6-Week Zoom Workshop Starts Sunday, Feb 7th
Curb perfectionism and self-pressure to write more and have more fun.
Most writers are not lazy but sometimes they have a hard time sitting down to write and they call themselves lazy.
My clients, between sessions, sometimes have weeks when they don’t write even though they push themselves and work very hard. But writing is creative; it’s not the same as producing for your employer.
Have you ever considered that pushing yourself might be detrimental to your creativity?
What if when you encountered resistance, you immediately knew how to deal with it?
People have authored entire books dedicated to overcoming resistance to creativity. Some posit that resistance can be overcome by will, while others posit that resistance is a fact of life. Others offer solutions to trick yourself into productivity.
What if they are all missing the point and resistance is showing up for a reason?
With Nicole’s experience coaching writers and Archer’s experience in mind-body techniques, we’ve designed a course that will help you create a more sustainable writing practice while embracing laziness in a new, rebellious, and creative way.
Introducing Lazybones Writing Magic.
In this course, you will:
– learn to reduce guilt and pressure to let creativity flow.
– develop new skills to generate inspiration and write more often.
– understand the importance of downtime.
– start to feel good now instead of waiting to feel good based on your goals.
– examine how your emotions make you a better writer.
This workshop will help you get motivated to write if:
– you’d rather do the dishes than write.
– you’re feeling blocked.
– you’re not writing but want to.
– writing feels daunting.
– you perform elaborate rituals to sit down and write.
– writing doesn’t feel fun or creative anymore.
– you’re writing a personal story and the memories are painful.
– writing your story causes stress or discomfort.
|Meetings:||6 Sundays: 2/07, 2/14. 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14
10:00 am PST – 11:30 PST
|Skill Level:||Anyone over the age of 18|
|Class Size:||Depends on Registration – this is a live Zoom workshop and can handle up to 100 people.|
|Requirements:||You write or want to write.|
|Location:||Online on Zoom|
|Important Terms & Conditions:||This workshop qualifies you for the 15% off Returning Member Discount, which you will receive when you attend your first workshop.
Read our full refund policy here.