We know how easy it is to lose valuable information in the maelstrom of social media. We’ve handpicked with love the best of our tweets and posts about the writing craft just in case you were on a click-fast or off in some other part of the interweb.
- Andrea Dolph on writing your way out of a corner and How Not To Stick The Landing | The Script Lab
- Emily Temple on how historical trips and falls led to bed rest and The Accidental Origins Of Beloved Books | LitHub
- Associated Press on crimes of grammar and the Bristol Grammar Vigilante | Star Tribune
- Nathan Bransford on the would-be writers’ mental gag order and How I Wasted Six Years Telling Myself I Wasn’t Creative | NathanBransford.com
- Kimberly Joki on redefining the physics of motivation and The Right Way To Procrastinate | Grammarly
- Larry Brooks on how to get dismissed on page one and The most Common Entry-Level Mistakes in the Writing Game | Jane Friedman
- Bob Nease on playtime for the limbic system and How to Finally Stop Procrastinating For Real This Time | Fast Company
- John August on verbal rations and the podcast interview Psychotherapy For Screenwriters | JohnAugust.com
- Liz Michalski on driving blind and how to Let Your Subconscious Be Your Guide | Writer Unboxed
- Nathan Bransford on Woo-Woo and Unlocking Creativity Through Meditation | Nathan Bransford
Need help writing a book?
Join our monthly online support group for writers or explore private coaching.
Thoughts? Questions? We’d love to hear from you!