Spend a day learning the basics of writing a television script.
Your story is the engine of your show. Knowing your story, your characters, and how to boil your story down to a few sentences can make the difference between a pass and a sale.
Come with your story idea (any TV category) and characters or come just to learn. If you bring your idea with you, then you will have a chance to work on your log line and characters with an industry pro and more.
In this one-day TV Writing Class, you will learn:
- What an “idea” means
- How to write a log line
- The importance of knowing your characters as well as you know your friends
- Understand protagonists, antagonists in the television medium
- Character Arc and Story Arc
- What a beat sheet is and why it’s important
- How to problem-solve troubled scenes