If you are viewing this on a mobile device and add to cart, your cart shows at the bottom of the page.
Group Coaching now meets online
Group coaching is for:
- Writers who are working on a project and would like some accountability, guidance, or help with blocks;
- Writers who want to discuss their writing practice in general, get tips to overcome blocks, learn to manufacture new inspiration, get help with goals, and benefit from other writers’ experiences;
- Creative writers of any experience level, working in any genre.
Come to group coaching to get help with:
- Scheduling and accountability
- Creating a sustainable writing practice
- Overcoming creative blocks
- Creative brainstorming
- Next steps
- Finding professionals (editors, proofreaders, etc.)
Attending a group coaching session qualifies you for:
- Discounts to future Los Angeles Writers Group workshops
- Returning member pricing
What we do not do:
- Refer you to agents or publishers.
- Critique writing you bring in (take a look at our creative writing workshops for options).
No two meetings are the same as they are based on the individual needs of each participant, so attend as many as you’d like. If you are interested in one-on-one coaching, you can book an appointment with a private coach here.
[table “65” not found /]
[table “Coaching” not found /]