6-Week Writing and Critique Group – Los Angeles
This moderated writer’s group is a place to forge those connections, create new material, and bring work in (optional) for constructive and helpful supervised critique.
We welcome writers of any level, writing in any genre. You can be working on a draft or just want to write for fun and self-exploration.
In each meeting:
- Create new content through writing exercises to refine your craft and upgrade your prose
- Find motivation, inspiration, and community
- Bring work in for guided feedback from the instructor and your fellow writers
- Learn how to give constructive critique
- Create deadlines if you want accountability
- Get your questions answered
- Start writing again
Each meeting, you can bring in up to 10 pages (double-spaced, 1″ margins, 12 pt font); however, it is not required.
|Sill Level:||Anyone over the age of 18|
|Class Size:||Limited to seven participants.|
|Next Start Date:||See Table, below|
|Time:||7:30 p.m to 10:00 p.m.|
|Location:||A private residence in West Hollywood, near Hollywood Blvd. and Laurel Canyon Blvd., Los Angeles, 90046|
|Important Terms & Conditions:||This workshop qualifies you for the returning member discount.
Read our full refund policy here.
|No workshops currently scheduled.|
We are located in West Hollywood, California and run groups throughout the Los Angeles area and online.